Anonymous asked: I was explaining my ADHD to my physics teacher who wasn't really getting why I'm struggling so much. "Having ADHD is like being an object with equal forces acting on it in every direction. It can't move. It's not getting anywhere. It can't be pushed in a single direction because the other forces are pushing/pulling it 10 different ways." I'm happy to say that he finally got it.
*** PLEASE DON’T DELETE THE TEXT ***
The Wild Youth Network
A new network to showcase some of the best grunge/vintage/soft grunge/models/gypsys/indies blogs on tumblr.
To Be Considered:
- Must be following (virgin-on-acid) and (poisonous-butterflies)
- Submit an application here (no submission, no admission)
- Reblog this post at least once (you can like it to mark it but likes will not count)
- Being 100% active in the network
You will Receive In The Network:
- New friends
- New followers
- Help with voting
- Help each other with life or whatever
- Blog advice
Will be picking around 15-30 blogs once this gets a good amount of notes (160+). I will message the people who get in!
GOOD LUCK! xx